Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wiz-tle while you work (bad pun)

After a small amount of testing/altering of the PS2 code, I began work on the GP2x-Wiz this week! On the debug front, I've gotten some help from the GP2x forums to get the Wiz to "pretend" to be a USB serial converter and I've successfully logged onto my Wiz via kermit. Booting ScummVM from remote via kermit isn't quite working well yet, but it's close. On the coding front, I've written a plugin linker script (I don't think I'll have to use a custom linker for the main engine like I did with the PS2 code). I've also decided to prototype the custom ELF loader for the Wiz using a Makefile instead of configure since I might be making significant changes to building. I have a Makefile now that successfully builds ScummVM for the Wiz with static plugins, and am working on the loader.

No comments:

Post a Comment