Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 2

Spent today trying to get ScummVM builds compiled on my machine for all the platforms I'll be working with this summer.

Having a fair bit of trouble with the ps2 build :-)

Turns out tweaks made to the ps2toolchain over the past year make it incompatible with ScummVM's ps2 code, but even when checking out a previous revision of the toolchain, the script that builds the toolchain updates everything to the current revision :P

So I manually tweaked the scripts to check out an earlier revision, which would have worked out fine if ps2dev.org wasn't down ALL day. Luckily my mentor had a link to another site hosting the same code and I was able to make some more tweaks to get the correct revision.

Now I just need some libraries (tremor specifically) and it should be built before bedtime.

Made some progress on getting the others built as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment