Friday, April 9, 2010

[A Profound Title/A Sly and Sardonic Title]

This first post is a choose your own blog-venture! [Decide/Pretend you know] what I mean to say!

Why hello [your name/amigo/amiga/George Washington]!

I'm so glad you found time in your [busy/chaotic/packed/so open it's boring] schedule to visit my [lowly/infantile/intellectually fascinating] new blog-o-thing!

I've been thinking a lot lately about how people don't [pay attention to/heap praises upon/hand fistfuls of cash over to] me enough, which is a bit strange given how [awesome/pathetically insecure] I am. I figure there's no better way to [encourage/dissuade] such [behavior/behaviour] than to start my very own [blog/blog] in [lament/celebration] of my impending [birthday/doom]!

[Enjoy/Loathe]!

[Anth/T]ony

3 comments:

  1. Let me be your first comment. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be your second comment. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. You are so [different/weird/special]. I mean that in a [good/bad/lame] way.

    ReplyDelete